ePAN Card Download by Birth Date: PAN is represented as Permanent Account Number. PAN is considered as one of the necessary document for Indian TAX payer. It is used as Identification of different TAX payer in India.
So if you guys are looking for the process of download PAN card by name and date of birth, then here
Apply for new PAN Card Online
If you are a technological person than this method is best suitable for you. All you have to do is follow some steps with your mobile device or desktop.
For apply new PAN card online, you just have to go at UTIITSL (UTI Infrastructure Technology and Service Limited ). Another option to apply for PAN Card online is from NSDL (National Securities Depository Limited).
UTIISTLor NSDL on your mobile device or desktop for New PAN Card Registration online
- After Opening website you will find New PAN Application. Just click on it.
- Select Option is given Indian Citizen and you will find an option as Form 49A. (Foreign citizen have different form)
- Select Apply for new PAN card as a foreign citizen and download form 49AA if you are not from India.
- After clicking on any of 49A or 49AA, you will find a form for new PAN card registration.
- Fill out all the required field such as Full Name, Name on Card, Parents Name, Gender, Address, Telephone Number and Email-id and other required fields.
- After filling all the mandatory details, click on the Submit Button. In the next step, you have to attach a passport size photo.
- Now all the process from your side is completed. PAN Card will be sent to your given address within 10 days.
Apply Pan Card Offline
This is another option for you guys, if you are looking for New PAN Card application Offline then follow below steps.
- First open, one of the above-mentioned website for offline PAN card Registration.
- Select appropriate option for Indian Citizen or Foreigner Citizen.
- Download form 49A or 49AA from the given download link.
- After Downloading, you have to print of it.
- Now fill all required details like Full Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Permanent Address, Active Mobile Number or Email-id.
- Attach your passport size photo and all the required document like Proof of Address, Identity, and Date of Birth.
- Now go to your nearest Pan card office and submit your form.
- That’s it, you applied successfully applied and it will be sent to given address within 10 days.
What is PAN?
PAN (Permanent Account Number) is a unique identifier given to every Indian person. Especially it is made up of ten unique characters include Numbers and Alphabets. This identity comes under section 139A, Income Tax Department and Government of India.
The overall structure of the Permanent Account Number is XXXXX1234X. In which first five characters are from alphabet AAA to ZZZ and the next four characters are Number from 0 to 9, and last one letter is from a
PAN card format is very unique and developed by Income Tax Department. In which, Middle right side have card holder name in capital letters. Right bottom corner have signature of cardholder and just above it Permanent Account Number is placed. Moreover in left bottom corner have photo of cardholder, date of card Issue. Above the photo, Hologram is placed with silver coating.
Purpose of PAN
PAN is mainly considered for all who are related to income. Every person has to pay some amount of his/her income to a government which is mandatory. So, PAN is identity which collects all the information about the financial transaction and prevents tax evasion. Any person can apply for the
What is need of PAN card?
In this era of technology, every person who wants to open an account in a bank requires PAN. Without PAN card no one can open an account.
If you are existing users of a bank, then you have to link your PAN Card to your bank account. Otherwise your bank account will be closed.
If some of your income is coming form TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) and you don’t have PAN, then your taxpayer charges more percent of tax rather than a regular tax. Also, you will not get a refund even if your income is less then taxable income.
Another benefit of having PAN is, If your income is less than taxable income then after filing an income tax return, Income tax department will refund your amount.
If you are planning for Fixed Deposit amount then you need PAN Number as mandatory identity.
PAN is compulsory when you are buying plane tickets for
When you are purchasing or selling some property (Home, Car, Share etc), there is a need of PAN to make proper documentation.
PAN is required when you are planning to open Demat account.
If you are interested
Method 2: If you have issued pan number already, and want to know by the birth of date and name. (In case you have an idea about your already registered PAN number)
Download PAN card by Date of Birth & Name
If you want to know pan number by birth of date then here is all information is given step by step. Just follow this instruction.
- Open website https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in on desktop device or mobile device.
- Now click on Know/Verify Your PAN option given at left sidebar.
- Fill all the required information like Full Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and other things.
- Submit Image Captcha given there.
- After that, you will receive a One Time Password on registered mobile number.
- Now you will find your PAN card with proper details. You can Download Pan Card by Birth of Date or by Name.
So, this is all about to download ePAN Card on Android device or iOS device. In first portion of the article, there is given easy steps to apply for new PAN Online as well as Offline. If you guys are still facing problems then give comment below. I am always ready to help within 24 hours.
If you guys like this information about PAN card Download by Birth Date then share it to your friends and family. Thanks for visit.